Change x-axis units in table plot

Thread index  |  Previous thread  |  Next thread  |  Start a new discussion

RSS FeedRSS feed   |   Email notificationsTurn on email notifications   |   2 Replies   Last post: January 31, 2013 5:53am UTC
Daniel Lewis

Daniel Lewis

January 31, 2013 4:06am UTC

Change x-axis units in table plot

Hi all,

I have a 3d model of diffusion from a source and am calculating surface integrals of flux over particular features in my geometry. This outputs a table of total flux vs. time point which can then be plotted in a 1d plot group table plot. However, the default output of this is with respect to seconds as used in the time dependent solver and I cannot figure out any way to change the x-axis units to something else for display. When my changes of interest occur on the order of many hours, it is inconvenient to look at things in seconds. Thanks!

Reply  |  Reply with Quote  |  Send private message  |  Report Abuse

Ivar Kjelberg

Ivar Kjelberg

January 31, 2013 5:51am UTC in response to Daniel Lewis

Re: Change x-axis units in table plot

Hi

unfortunately it seems that the time as "X" axis is blocked in seconds, several of us has suggested to Support that this might be improved, it seems to be less trivial than that, for some internal reason, but OK, if we are many to ask it might arrive, so pls send the suggestion to "support"

--
Good luck
Ivar

Daniel Lewis

Daniel Lewis

January 31, 2013 5:53am UTC in response to Ivar Kjelberg

Re: Change x-axis units in table plot

Great thanks Ivar! For now I will export my table data and plot in another program, but would be nice to have this ability within COMSOL. I will submit this suggestion.

Rules and guidelines