wireless power transmission simulation help.

Thread index  |  Previous thread  |  Next thread  |  Start a new discussion

RSS FeedRSS feed   |   Email notificationsTurn on email notifications   |   3 Replies   Last post: April 28, 2014 1:49am UTC
Rakib Islam

Rakib Islam

August 18, 2013 3:43pm UTC

wireless power transmission simulation help.

I am very new in using comsol and have a little knowledge about comsol.I want to simulate wireless power system using comsol 4.3b.If someone give me some direction about how to simulate wireless power system then it will be great for me.I hope here in this blog there are so many experts.please someone expert help me.

Reply  |  Reply with Quote  |  Send private message  |  Report Abuse

Lingling Tang

Lingling Tang

September 16, 2013 9:17am UTC in response to Rakib Islam

Re: wireless power transmission simulation help.

I am very new in using comsol and have a little knowledge about comsol.I want to simulate wireless power system using comsol 4.3b.If someone give me some direction about how to simulate wireless power system then it will be great for me.I hope here in this blog there are so many experts.please someone expert help me.

Perhaps you may need to use the RF module to simulate the wireless power system.
I am not sure whether what you want to simulate is "Magnetic Resonance for Wireless Power Transfer" like MIT researcher did, if it was, the "RF coil" example in RF module may be useful for you.

Rakib Islam

Rakib Islam

September 17, 2013 4:01pm UTC in response to Lingling Tang

yes,i am trying to simulate is "Magnetic Resonance for Wireless Power Transfer" like MIT researcher did.So If you would give a direction how to proceed with RF module.please give me some advice how to proceed?thank u so much.

Tyler

Tyler

April 28, 2014 1:49am UTC in response to Rakib Islam

Perhaps this thesis will be of interest to you, hdl.handle.net/1828/3502

Rules and guidelines