COMSOL Multiphysics Pvt Ltd is opening its new offi
ce at Pune city. We are looking for a candidate who
will be taking care of Admin facilities and helping
the sales team.
- Responsible for managing the office reception including attending telephone calls.
- Responsible for sending all e-mails, faxes, telexes
and couriers as directed by the company.
- Handling of all stationery and availability of stock, attendance of all employees including leave
- Arranging for program schedule for Staff
- Maintaining customer data base
- Preparing quotations and other corresponding letters
- Inviting customers for Workshop/Seminar /Training as scheduled by the marketing team.
- Handling of all office records and filing, stock etc.
- Vendor management
- Coordination of all activities/communications between offices.
- Managing marketing events and logistics.
- Support prospecting initiatives and campaigns for territories assigned to support.
- Manage the sales process flow for all prospects and
customers in close cooperation with Sales
- Administer & address customer requests promptly towards licensing, installations etc
- Payment follow-up, i.e., proactively involved in getting the payment in time.
- Order-processing, quotations, and supporting field
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Should have strong communication skills verbal and
written, organization, multitasking, and
time management skills
- Willing to make outbound calls to existing and potential new customers
- Strong listening, probing and phone skills.
- Ability to work in a team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven a
bility to consistently meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with software licensing and policies and generating customer quotations is desired.
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
COMSOL provides software solutions for multiphysics
modeling. We are a fast growing high-tech
engineering software company with a proven track re
cord and a vision as a future leader of the
industry. The COMSOL organization was founded in Ju
ly 1986 in Stockholm Sweden. We have
grown to include offices in Palo Alto, Boston, Los
Angeles, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway,
Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherland
s, Italy, Switzerland, India (Bangalore,
Delhi), Brazil, and China. COMSOL is an Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
||New Delhi, India
indicates required field
Cover Letter and Resume