BioGeoWave Technologies, Inc.
As experts in Multiphysics simulation BioGeoWave Technologies has nearly30 years of experience in Software Simulation Projects. This now also includes recent extensive simulation and modeling work with COMSOL Multiphysics beginning in 2010.
Overall, projects have been conducted within electrical engineering, drying, electromagnetic heating, thawing, food processing, biomedical engineering, sub-surface flow, as well as agricultural, biological and geophysical applications. Many of these comprised of cross-discipline technology applications including multiphysics modeling and property characterizations involving electromagnetics, heat and mass transfer, fluid flow and other physical properties of materials. Simulation projects involved utilization of the Finite Element Method (FEM) together with the Finite Difference Time Domain (FDTD) and Transmission Line Methods (TLM), Scattering (S) Parameter RF Network Modeling, circuit modeling and several other modeling methods applied to multiphysics problems.
BioGeoWave Technologies would be able to provide you with the following consultancy services:
- Simulation Work within COMSOL Multiphysics as well as linking to or complementing applications designed in MATLAB®, SolidWorks®, and PSPICE.
- To conduct Algorithm Development for a wide variety of Measurement Systems Involving the Development, Calibration and Validation of Multiphysics Models.
- Support the following stages of development and other services:
- Research (Both Basic and Applied
- Advanced Development (Link between Research & Early Product/System Development)
- Full Product Design/Development & Commercialization
- Training Classes
Areas of Expertise
- Electrical Engineering:
- AC/DC High Voltage & Power Conversion
- High Voltage Dielectric Breakdown / Arcing / Corona / Partial Discharge / Plasmas
- High Impedance / Low Noise Analog Front End / Sensors
- Signal Conversion / Digital Signal Processing
- Network / Circuit Modeling (AC/DC and RF/Microwave)
- Algorithm Development / Embedded Programming
- BioResource Engineering:
- Fluid Flow (Subsurface Porous Media, Surface Open Channels, Pipe/Conduit)
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Multiphysics Simulation/Modeling Methods
- Finite Element Method (FEM)
- Finite Difference Time Domain (FDTD) Coupled to FEM
- Transmission Line Method (TLM) Coupled to FEM
- Scattering (S) Parameter RF Network Modeling
- Circuit Modeling
- Stochastic Models
- Linking between COMSOL Multiphysics, MATLAB®, SolidWorks® and PSPICE
- Biomedical Instrumentation: Defibrillators/Monitors/Pacemakers & Electrodes/Sensors
- Dielectric/Ohmic/Joule Heating (LF AC & RF/Microwave)
- Soil Water Content & Electrical Conductivity Measurement
- Soil Water Infiltrometers (Hydraulic Conductivity and Sorptivity Measurements)
- Open Channel and Pipe/Conduit Flow Measurements
- Drying Kilns
Address & Contact Information
Ben Flugstad, PE
Consulting Electrical and Bioresource Engineer
BioGeoWave Technologies, Inc.
1353 Thorndyke Rd
Port Ludlow, WA 98365
(360) 620-1232 (Phone)
(360) 437-9942 (Fax)