SIMTEC is an engineering modeling company, whose goal is to assist Industrial Professionals in their processing development, research and innovative approaches. With strong collaboration and continual interaction, we help our clients structure their research and study scientifically their new ideas based on their business experience.
Furthermore, we develop easy-to-use custom numerical software to provide our customers with a decision support tool based on scientific computations.
We provide our expertise in the following fields:
- CFD (laminar, turbulent, biphasic flow, fluid-structure interaction),
- Heat Transfer (conduction, convection, radiation),
- Electromagnetism (Electromagnetic fields, potential computation),
- Structural Mechanics (Elasticity, Hyperelasticity, Plasticity),
- Chemical Engineering (reactors, mixers).
Our experience in these fields, combined with our expertise in modeling, allows us to assist you in an efficient research approach. From a punctual modeling study to a long-run partnership, our collaboration gives you a qualitative and quantitative knowledge of your engineering processes in order to enable optimization and quicker innovation.
SIMTEC is committed to:
- EXPERTISE: All the modeling work is done by a Ph. D. Engineer, specialized in your field.
- PERFORMANCE: We are equipped with top performance tools: 64bit Workstations, and the finite element software COMSOL MULTIPHYSICS.
- RESPONSIVENESS: our company is designed to adapt ourselves immediately to your projects.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: a non-disclosure-agreement is routinely specified in each contract.
SIMTEC has supported successful research by its customers in various sectors of activity. From MEMS and sensor makers to biopharmaceutical manufacturers and industrial furnace providers, SIMTEC provides its customers with a strong added value.
Address & Contact Information
|Contact SIMTEC:||Short Résumé:|
|Dr. Patrick Namy||
8, rue Duployé
tel: +33 9 53 51 45 60