Date & Location
9:00am - 5:00pm
December 19, 2014
To be announced
Expand your knowledge of COMSOL Multiphysics with advanced modeling
techniques. Learn how to import and export data, create customized
equations and boundary conditions, use the weak form. Get the best
out of the solvers, and do advanced mesh analysis. Bring your own
models to receive expert guidance!
The second day builds upon the previous day with more examples, and lecture that address:
According to the length of the course and the interests of the participants, some or all of the above will be considered.
- Practical and theoretical aspects of multiphysics modeling and efficient solution techniques
- The math behind multiphysics finite element methods
- Considerations for coupling different physics together
- Adding equations and couplings to the problems
- Modeling time-dependent, frequency domain, and eigenvalue problems
- Usage of moving and adaptive meshes
- Finding, understanding, and eliminating errors in the model
- Efficient modeling for maximizing user productivity
Read Course Details
This 1-day course builds upon the attendee's prior knowledge of
creating and solving models in COMSOL Multiphysics. Although the
Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics course is not a prerequisite,
we strongly recommend that those new to COMSOL Multiphysics take
that course prior to attending this Advanced Modeling course.
The fee for this one-day course is Rs. 5000 per person (excluding taxes). Academic discounts are available upon request. Lunch and refreshments during the morning and afternoon breaks are included. Attendees will need to bring their own laptop to participate in the training course.
For training course tuition, we accept payment by Company Purchase Order, Cheque, Demand Draft, Internet Banking or Direct Deposit. COMSOL will contact you by phone to confirm the payment information. You can also register or request more information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 080-2559-7799.
Please mail payments/purchase orders to:
COMSOL Multiphysics Pvt. Ltd
Esquire Centre, C-Block
3rd Floor, No. 9, MG Road,
Please fax purchase orders to:
Course Cancellation Policy
Please read about our