Date & Location
This event is free of charge.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
December 13, 2013
Hotel Abu Palace
926, Poonamallee High Road
02:00 pm - 03:00 pm Intro and Live Demo
03:00 pm - 05:00 pm Hands-on Session
Overview of our Latest Release - COMSOL 4.4
During the first part of workshop you will:
- Discover the software's capabilities, functionalities, and features
- Learn the fundamental modeling steps needed to simulate your applications
- Examine the graphical user interface and its Model Builder, allowing you to efficiently modify and adapt your models
- Experience the speed and ease of the work flow, shown through a multiphysics simulation example
The second part of the workshop is a hands-on tutorial in COMSOL:
Come and experience the power and efficiency of COMSOL Multiphysics!
- Set up and solve your first simulation through a hands-on exercise
- Learn about the capabilities of COMSOL within your application area
- Get your two-week free trial and work on your own simulations helped by the COMSOL Support Team
Deepali Patro completed her B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from NIT Rourkela and her masters in Chemical Engineering from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Currently she is working as an Applications Engineer in COMSOL India.
For more information, please contact:
Suman Kabadi is the Regional Sales Manager. She has been working with COMSOL since 2009.
For registration, fill in the form below. Seating is limited and registration in advance is requested. You can also register or request more information by email
, or call 080-2559-7799.
To participate in the hands-on session, attendees will need to bring their own laptop. If you do not have a laptop, we will try to pair you up with another attendee. Please confirm that you will or will not bring a laptop with you.