Date & Location
March 14, 2014
Tresidder Memorial Union
Cypress North Room
459 Lagunita Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Visitor Parking Information
1:00pm - 2:30pm An Overview of the Software
2:30pm - 4:00pm Hands-on Session
Workshop is free of charge.
An Overview of the Software
During the first part of workshop you will:
- Discover the software's capabilities, functionalities, and features
- Learn the fundamental modeling steps needed to simulate your applications
- Examine the graphical user interface and its Model Builder, allowing you to
efficiently modify and adapt your models
- Experience the speed and ease of the work flow, shown through a multiphysics
The second part of the workshop is a hands-on tutorial in COMSOL:
To participate in the hands-on session, attendees will need to bring their own laptop. If you do not have a laptop, we will try to pair you up with another attendee.
- Set up and solve your first simulation through a hands-on exercise
- Learn about the capabilities of COMSOL within your application area
- Get your two-week free trial and work on your own simulations helped by the COMSOL Support Team
Sudharsan Kondaskumar received his M.Eng in Mechanical Engineering specializing in Computational Manufacturing from the University of California, Berkeley. He currently works as a Technical Sales Engineer at our Palo Alto office.