New Functionality in Version 4.3
New Interfaces and Features
- New Electrode, Shell interface for modeling electrodes in shells.
- New Electrode Potential, Reference Electrode, and Electric Reference Potential features for handling potentiostatic control of electrochemical cells in all Electrochemistry interfaces.
- Moving Boundary Smoothing algorithm in the Electrodeposition interfaces.
- The equation formulation for mass conservation of surface concentrations has been changed in order to compensate for boundary stretching.
- The default Zero Normal Mesh Velocity boundary node in the Electrodeposition interfaces is no longer applied to interior boundaries of Free Deformation domains.
- Improved stabilization of porous electrode coupling reaction terms in the Transport of Concentrated Species, Transport of Diluted Species, Reacting Flow, and Electrodesposition, Tertiary interfaces.