Structural Mechanics Module
New Functionality in Version 4.3a
- In all structural mechanics user interfaces, it is now possible to give a harmonic
perturbation to initial stresses and strains.
- Load and constraint groups, for load case modeling, for example, are now
supported in the Membrane user interface.
New Models in Version 4.3a
- Contacting Rings, a benchmark model involving stick-slip friction of a ring rolling
inside another ring.
- Oscillating FSI, a transient fluid-structure interaction simulation of a beam vibrating
- Blasting Rock, a model with a transient analysis of the wave propagation in rock
mass caused by a short duration load on the surface.