COMSOL Multiphysics® Intensive Training (1 Day)
If you are looking for an intensive introduction to using COMSOL Multiphysics®, this is the course for you. During the COMSOL Multiphysics® 1-Day Intensive Training course, you will develop a strong foundation for your future multiphysics modeling work and future COMSOL training courses. We start at an introductory level, leading students through the essential steps needed in all analyses: geometry creation, interactive meshing techniques, model setup, postprocessing, and optimization.
To teach this course, we use a combination of guided hands-on, lecture, and self-guided exercises. The goal is to immerse you in all of the main aspects of using COMSOL Multiphysics®, so that you feel comfortable working with the software. You will leave the course feeling confident that you are correctly setting up and solving your simulation problems with COMSOL Multiphysics®.
The course begins with a guided introduction to the graphical user interface (GUI) of the software, so that you learn the key steps in the modeling workflow. In particular, we will walk you through the following:
- The COMSOL Multiphysics® GUI — all of the steps from creating a geometry to model setup, meshing, solving, and postprocessing
- Using and understanding the key features of the COMSOL Multiphysics® architecture
- Geometry import and geometry creation
- Best practices for meshing geometry
- Mesh and geometry simplification for analysis
- Efficient modeling for maximizing user productivity
- Using optimization to improve your designs
- Turning your simulation into an app
Some or all of the above topics will be considered, according to the length of the course and the interests of the participants.
The COMSOL Multiphysics® Intensive Training course is suitable for anyone with an engineering, physics, or science background. No previous experience with COMSOL Multiphysics® is required.
Pricing & Payment Methods
The price for this 1-day course is $695.00 per person.
- We offer an academic discount to those who qualify. The academic rate for this course is $495.
We accept payment by credit card, company purchase order, check, wire, or direct deposit. For security purposes, please do not send credit card information via email. COMSOL will contact you by phone to confirm the payment information.
Mail payments or purchase orders to:
COMSOL, Inc. 100 District Avenue Burlington, MA 01803
Fax purchase orders to: