New Structural Mechanics Modeling Features in COMSOL® 5.3 Webinar
Tune into this webinar to learn about the new structural mechanics modeling features and functionality available in COMSOL Multiphysics® version 5.3. For users of the Structural Mechanics Module and its add-on modules, the latest version of COMSOL Multiphysics® includes:
- Safety factor computation
- Automated rigid body motion suppression
- New families of material models for simulating plasticity and viscoplasticity
- User-defined inelastic strains for hyperelastic materials
- Fatigue evaluation based on frequency-domain analysis
- New boundary conditions, lubrication models, and dissipation calculation for hydrodynamic bearings
During the webinar, you will hear more about this and other exciting news as well as see a live demonstration of the new functionality. You can ask questions throughout the presentation or during the Q&A session at the end.
Register for New Structural Mechanics Modeling Features in COMSOL® 5.3 Webinar
COMSOL, Inc. Temesgen Kindo works at COMSOL as an applications engineer, specializing in structural mechanics and equation-based modeling. Before joining the Burlington, MA office, Temesgen received his PhD in civil engineering from Duke University. He is interested in nonlinear mechanics, multiphysics problems, and applied mathematics.