COMSOL Multiphysics® Hands-on Workshop
You are invited to join us for an opportunity to advance your skills in multiphysics simulation. At this workshop, you will see the capabilities and workflow of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software and learn through a guided hands-on exercise. You will leave with new skills to work on your own applications using your free two-week COMSOL Multiphysics trial. We understand that your time is valuable, so feel free to join us for only parts of the event.
View the schedule below and reserve your seat for this free event now.
- Get an introduction to the capabilities of COMSOL Multiphysics and the fundamental modeling workflow
- Watch a live presentation of the entire analysis process via a practical example
- Learn how you can benefit from expanding the power of simulation to a wider audience with the Application Builder
- See how quick and easy it is to turn your sophisticated COMSOL model into a specialized application that any engineer can use
- Modeling pressure waves in fluids and vibrations of solids
- Solving coupled acoustic-structure interactions problems
- Setting up sources such as loudspeakers and piezoelectric and magnetostrictive transducers
- Coupling these analyses together and to other physics such as electromagnetics, fluid flow, and heat transfer
- Conduction, the diffusive transfer of heat through solids and fluids
- Convection, the transport of heat by moving fluids
- Radiation, the transfer of heat via infrared light
- How to couple these analyses together and to other physics such as structural mechanics, electromagnetics, and chemical reactions
To participate in the hands-on session, we recommend bringing a laptop to the event in order to get the most out of it. This will also allow you to start your free two-week trial license of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software right away. Unable to bring a laptop to the workshop? No worries; you can still follow along with the demonstrations.