Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Welcome to a new forum!

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Welcome to The COMSOL Discussion Forum.

The goal of the COMSOL Community section is to improve the community experience through increased communication, fellowship, and inclusiveness. It is a place for our community to trade ideas and get together.

In this forum, you can post messages with questions, comments or ideas you want to share. You are free to answer other users' posts.

It should be fairly straightforward to use the forum, but take your time to read the rules and guidelines, see link below.

I am looking forward to being part of this community platform.

Niklas Rom, COMSOL

5 Replies Last Post Jul 18, 2014, 5:15 a.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Jul 8, 2009, 1:41 p.m. EDT
Little bit late to launch the forum, when you're 10 years old company!
But good anyway ;)
Little bit late to launch the forum, when you're 10 years old company! But good anyway ;)

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 20, 2009, 4:55 p.m. EDT

I think it's better to divide the forum into different parts according to the modules in comsol, like RF module forum, MEMS forum, etc. then people can easy to find something they might be interested in

Regards
I think it's better to divide the forum into different parts according to the modules in comsol, like RF module forum, MEMS forum, etc. then people can easy to find something they might be interested in Regards

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 22, 2009, 3:25 a.m. EDT

I think it's better to divide the forum into different parts according to the modules in comsol, like RF module forum, MEMS forum, etc. then people can easy to find something they might be interested in

Regards

Yes, I can't agree more.
[QUOTE] I think it's better to divide the forum into different parts according to the modules in comsol, like RF module forum, MEMS forum, etc. then people can easy to find something they might be interested in Regards [/QUOTE] Yes, I can't agree more.

Posted: 1 decade ago Dec 29, 2013, 3:19 a.m. EST
Looking for outsourcing for Flow and Heat Transfer Analysis with Comsol.
The work shall be done in Israel, preferably in the north (close to Haifa)
Pls contact me by mail or phone"
Asaf
asafhalamish@gmail.com
054-3158881
Thanks
Looking for outsourcing for Flow and Heat Transfer Analysis with Comsol. The work shall be done in Israel, preferably in the north (close to Haifa) Pls contact me by mail or phone" Asaf asafhalamish@gmail.com 054-3158881 Thanks

Posted: 10 years ago Jul 18, 2014, 5:15 a.m. EDT
hi friends ,how to add voltage source
hi friends ,how to add voltage source

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.