Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Triboelectric Simulation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello all,

I want to simulate the tribolectric effect of contact separation and sliding mode in comsol. Can somebody guide me on this.

Thanks

2 Replies Last Post Feb 19, 2017, 8:57 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Casper Ved

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 7 years ago Dec 29, 2016, 3:50 a.m. EST
hey are you still working on this project, i run into similar problem, may be i can get some help from you.
thank you.
--
mokut
hey are you still working on this project, i run into similar problem, may be i can get some help from you. thank you. -- mokut

Posted: 7 years ago Feb 19, 2017, 8:57 p.m. EST
Hello.

I want to simulate triboelectric effect in COMSOL multiphysics.

Can you give me some knowledges about the sequence of simulation?

I have never used that program. So I'm trying to learn the program in order to simulate triboelectric effects.

If you can, please send me an e-mail. My e-mail address is Aretemik@hanyang.ac.kr

Thank you.
Hello. I want to simulate triboelectric effect in COMSOL multiphysics. Can you give me some knowledges about the sequence of simulation? I have never used that program. So I'm trying to learn the program in order to simulate triboelectric effects. If you can, please send me an e-mail. My e-mail address is Aretemik@hanyang.ac.kr Thank you.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.