Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

extract values of plot to datasheet

Alex Moreno Bellostes

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello
I am simulating a fluid that circulates through a cylinder, to do an analysis of the mesh, I want to measure the temperature through a line that crosses the section (temperatures in the nodes of the mesh), I can do this by cut line 2d Through a surface that changes its position in the z axis, these values I can visualize them by a graph 1D, add as many lines as points on the z axis I want, but I would like to extract all these values in a table.

By exporting graph I can only extract values from each Line Graph individually, you can help me in extracting all the values.

As I can extract by derivate values, the temperature values shown by the graph, which would be the values of the nodes of the mesh.

Thank you

0 Replies Last Post Jan 17, 2017, 8:25 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Alex Moreno Bellostes

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.