Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error message

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The software,comsol,can't be opened.There are some messages about the error

'.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character.
在 System.Xml.XmlEncodedRawTextWriter.InvalidXmlChar(Int32 ch, Char* pDst, Boolean entitize)
在 System.Xml.XmlEncodedRawTextWriter.WriteElementTextBlock(Char* pSrc, Char* pSrcEnd)
在 System.Xml.XmlEncodedRawTextWriter.WriteString(String text)
在 System.Xml.XmlWellFormedWriter.WriteString(String text)
在 System.Xml.Linq.ElementWriter.WriteElement(XElement e)
在 System.Xml.Linq.XElement.WriteTo(XmlWriter writer)
在 System.Xml.Linq.XNode.GetXmlString(SaveOptions o)
在 Comsol.Communication.ChannelBasedCommandManager.SendCommand(OutgoingCommandHandler commandHandler)
在 Comsol.Communication.BridgeCommandManager.OutgoingCommandHandler.Run()
在 Comsol.Communication.BridgeCommandManager.RunAndWait(BridgeCommand command)
在 ComsolDesktop.MainWindow.StartJava(Boolean debug, Boolean devPlugins, NDisconnectInfo disconnectInfo, IBridgeCommandManager oldMgr)
在 ComsolDesktop.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
在 System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

I'm sorry to i can't solve this problem, I want to find a way .

0 Replies Last Post Jan 19, 2017, 1:20 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello 卡卡 李

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.