Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Nyquist Plot in Electric Currents Module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am running EIS experiments in the lab, and would like to model my data in Comsol. I have set up my model to simulate a 10 mV DC input, however, I would like to input an AC signal and look at the frequency response, and hopefully get a nyquist plot.

How do I build this AC signal? I tried defining a global function (wv1) but couldn't figure out how to adjust the frequency, or how to use that as my input in my model.

2 Replies Last Post Jan 30, 2017, 10:04 a.m. EST

Posted: 7 years ago Jan 30, 2017, 6:02 a.m. EST
Hi

Do you have an access to the Electroanalysis module that includes impedance experiments?

BR
Lasse
Hi Do you have an access to the Electroanalysis module that includes impedance experiments? BR Lasse

Posted: 7 years ago Jan 30, 2017, 10:04 a.m. EST
I do, but unfortunately all of my COMSOL knowledge is self-taught, and I have not been able to figure out the Electroanalysis module.
I do, but unfortunately all of my COMSOL knowledge is self-taught, and I have not been able to figure out the Electroanalysis module.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.