Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Where to find more documentation about physics interfaces for use in Livelink for Matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have recently started working with the livelink for Comsol in Matlab. I was able to get things working with the help of the programming reference manual, the introduction to livelink for matlab and livelink for matlab user guide. However I cannot find much information about the commands for specific physics interfaces. Does anybody know where to find this?

For example I tried to apply a voltage to a terminal in a electrostatics simulation with the code below, but this code does not apply any voltage to the simulation. I guess that I have to set the terminal type to voltage first, but I cannot find any information on which command I should use in any of the three manuals.

es = model.physics.create('es','Electrostatics','geom1');
model.physics('es').create('ter1', 'Terminal', 2);
model.physics('es').feature('ter1').selection.set(3);
model.physics('es').feature('ter1').set('V0', '1');

Who can help me out?

1 Reply Last Post Feb 5, 2017, 7:53 a.m. EST

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago Feb 5, 2017, 7:53 a.m. EST
I found the answer. You have to use the mphnavigator(model) command in matlab!
I found the answer. You have to use the mphnavigator(model) command in matlab!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.