Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How can I join various parameteric solution of single study at once?

MuhammadNaveed Shaikh

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have parameteric solution of single study in which I have run paramteric sweep over single parameter.
Lets say, I have now around 200 parameteric solutions and I want to join all of them . (Joining operation can be summation and difference) . I know that I can

1- Join various solutions to single solution but it will result in various outputs.(it will not do my job)

2- Join one by one them and each time I will have single ouput. ( It can do my job )

second choice is solution to my problem but it will cost me post processing time.

I want to do it rather once not one by one so that it will reduce post processing time.

Can any body have any optimum solution to my probelm or suggestion?

0 Replies Last Post Mar 3, 2017, 5:00 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello MuhammadNaveed Shaikh

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.