Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Good morning everyone :)
I am a PhD student in engineering energy.
I work on the modelling of turbulent combustion of solid waste applied in rotary kiln using Comsol,
My problem is: when I click 'solve' it gives me error: incorrect property value. property: subjtech.
error in automatic sequence generation.
can any one help me please????

2 Replies Last Post Mar 28, 2017, 6:35 a.m. EDT

Posted: 7 years ago Mar 15, 2017, 1:59 a.m. EDT
Hi,

Since it is asking you to check the property values, may be you could recheck those. You may have ignored a material property value.

Best
Hi, Since it is asking you to check the property values, may be you could recheck those. You may have ignored a material property value. Best

Posted: 7 years ago Mar 28, 2017, 6:35 a.m. EDT
Hello Ngadi Zakia, I'm interested in your work. I also work on the same theme. Can you contact me for a scientific exchange? I leave you my mail: jrobert.bonfort@gmail.com

Thank you in advance

Bests regards
Hello Ngadi Zakia, I'm interested in your work. I also work on the same theme. Can you contact me for a scientific exchange? I leave you my mail: jrobert.bonfort@gmail.com Thank you in advance Bests regards

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.