Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Exporting plot data of a parametric sweep

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
I have a 1D plot showing some results from a parametric sweep, at all values of the swept parameter. That is, I have several curves in this plot, one corresponding to one value of the parameter. When I export the plot data, the output file contains a concatenated version of all curves. Is there a smart way to recover the sweep parameter value? For example in a third column?
Thank you
Daniel

1 Reply Last Post Apr 10, 2017, 8:07 a.m. EDT
Gunnar Andersson COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago Apr 10, 2017, 8:07 a.m. EDT

Is there a smart way to recover the sweep parameter value? For example in a third column?

Try the following trick: Add a Color subnode to the plot and set the expression to your parameter.

[QUOTE] Is there a smart way to recover the sweep parameter value? For example in a third column? [/QUOTE] Try the following trick: Add a Color subnode to the plot and set the expression to your parameter.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.