Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Residence time distribution

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear Friends,
I have simulated the flow through porous media with Comsol. Now I have pressure and velocity field within the porous media. In this situation there are some region with positive and negative pressure along the top boundary. So the particles move from positive pressure region to negative pressure region along top boundary of domain. I would like to obtain the residence time distribution for releasing the specific number of particles from top boundary. Would you please help me in this regard.
Best Regards
Amir

0 Replies Last Post Jun 16, 2017, 4:20 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Amir Dehghani

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.