Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Using values computed in matlab script as parameters for geometry/selections?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am trying to make a parametric sweep of a 3-phase permanent magnet machine, where i want to be able to change the number of slots and magnets.

As the placement of the windings, coil span and phase offset is dependent of the number of magnets and slots, i have made a matlab script consisting of several if-statements and for-loops, to figure out which positions should contain +- for the different coils.

I would like to have comsol extract theese values from the matlab script when the magnet and slot values are changed.

Is there any way this is possible?

Regards Anders

0 Replies Last Post Oct 24, 2017, 10:08 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Anders Kjaer

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.