Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

magnetic flux density norm in permanent magnet

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I made a simulation with 2 permanent magnets and in the center a ferromagnetic material, each magnet generates a magnetic field of 1.2 tesla, the magnetic flux density in the material is higher than those generated by the magnet. I would like to know if this is possible, and how can I prove that this is right. follows the link with the simulation plot.

https://imgur.com/a/RvoMl

0 Replies Last Post Nov 24, 2017, 1:58 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Diego Maesta

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.