Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

What's the reason for this mistake" Inscribed diameter not implemented for this mesh element type."

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I want use comsol software to simulate the model. That is about the Ultrasonic gas flow measurement .The theory is the time-of-flight or transit-time method to determine the flow speed.

I use the CFD physics and Convected Wave Equation. The first step I did in the modeling procedure is to establish a realistic background flow. This flow is taken to be stationary. Then, I compute the Convected Wave Equation.

The software points out one error

It tells that Inscribed diameter not implemented for this mesh element type.

I don't know the reason and can't find useful information in help. So can you tell me that what's the reason

thank you very much

0 Replies Last Post Jan 2, 2018, 10:36 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello 贺龙 王

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.