Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How can I modify the separated geometry file (flbinaryfile or .mphm file)?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I need to do some optimizations to use comsol. My optimization is on changing the structure and the pattern in draw mode. Other physical property I do not need change. I just use the comsol with matlab function to open my model and it is the matlab code. What I find is that the draw mode is just read the data in the flbinaryfile and the flbinaryfile is an .mphm file. I can not open the .mphm file and do some modification, it is a binary file.

Anyone can help me? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Replies Last Post Dec 8, 2009, 8:44 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Rui Guanghao

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.