Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

solidification of an alloys

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I would like to know how can I couple between transport of concentration species(tcs) and heat transfert in fluid(ht) for solidification of an alloys (exemple alluminum copper) I have all parametre and equation but without a result this my E-mail: aaabdou7@gmail.com and thank's

1 Reply Last Post Jul 18, 2019, 4:33 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 years ago Jul 18, 2019, 4:33 a.m. EDT
Updated: 5 years ago Jul 18, 2019, 4:30 a.m. EDT

Hi Abdelatif, I have worked on this problem recently, indeed the concentration equation needs to be carefully considered. We can discuss it if you are still working on it. Regards, Idir Hamzaoui

-------------------
I.H
Hi Abdelatif, I have worked on this problem recently, indeed the concentration equation needs to be carefully considered. We can discuss it if you are still working on it. Regards, Idir Hamzaoui

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.