Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Regarding solution for Brinkmann Equations used in Fuel Cell Module of COMSOL software.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am a new user to COMSOL software. I created a fuel cell geometry in fuel cell module. I specified conditions in Brinkmann equations. When I run the computation. A message of error is showed on the screen that 2775 degree of freedom is found for residual vector na/inf. I tried a lot to liitle change in boundary conditions but no solution was found and same message appeared everytime. If someone expert in COMSOL can solve this problem, then I shall be thankful to one for this.

0 Replies Last Post Sep 6, 2019, 7:30 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Suraj Yadav

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.