Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Magneto-elastic modes in magnetic nano-structures after pulse laser excitation.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all Group members, I have moved to comsol for one of my problems which require multiphyics but I have no idea where to start as I am a novice to this Software. Probem description is below: I wanted to simulate magnon and phonon modes excited by a femtosecond laser in a magnetic material nanostructures (working as a magnonic crystal as well as phononic crystal at a same time). Due to the excitation, some of the magnon and elastic modes get coupled and leading to locked spin wave modes.
Please let me know how can I proceed to simulate such modes and if there is some relevant literature, help me with that too. Thank you in anticipation.

0 Replies Last Post Feb 4, 2020, 5:01 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Nimisha Arora

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.