Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

RLC series circuit

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

Could someone please help me model the attached RLC circuit please?

Kind regards,

Sinéad

1 Reply Last Post Mar 28, 2020, 3:45 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sinéad Mannion

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago Mar 28, 2020, 3:45 p.m. EDT

Hi Sinead, Do you want to model in CIR physics? A I understand, C is coupled with source and then switch is on and C will feed the rest of the circuit. Is it true? Regards, Okan

-------------------
Prof. Dr. Okan Ozgonenel
Samsun - TURKEY
Hi Sinead, Do you want to model in CIR physics? A I understand, C is coupled with source and then switch is on and C will feed the rest of the circuit. Is it true? Regards, Okan

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.