Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

View scaling along one axis

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I have a relatively high aspect ratio device and am trying to plot the cross sectional area through the center, however the size difference is making getting any relevant images difficult. So my question is, is it possible to zoom out along only one axis (x-axis in attached image) to get better images?

Thank you all!

2 Replies Last Post Mar 3, 2020, 3:54 p.m. EST

Posted: 4 years ago Mar 3, 2020, 3:53 p.m. EST

I've just found it, anyone else looking it's under Geometry -> transforms -> scale and turn scale factor to anisotropic.

I've just found it, anyone else looking it's under Geometry -> transforms -> scale and turn scale factor to anisotropic.

Sergei Yushanov Certified Consultant

Posted: 4 years ago Mar 3, 2020, 3:54 p.m. EST

John,

You can use axis scaling to zoom out along the desired axis, as shown in the attached image.

Regards,

Sergei

John, You can use axis scaling to zoom out along the desired axis, as shown in the attached image. Regards, Sergei

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.