Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Question about electrostratic charge model in cylinder

Libe Olabarrieta Landa

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello!

I´m working on a simulation of the electrostatic charge of a steel cylinder surrounded by an air flux. My doubt is about how i should configure the COMSOL software to obtain the electrostatic charge which is created because of the air friction with the cylinder.

To sum up,I would like to know which module or modules should I use and if you have any tutorial or examples so I could get some help.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much and have a great day!

0 Replies Last Post Mar 11, 2020, 5:11 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Libe Olabarrieta Landa

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.