Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Moving Mesh - Non-isothermal process with porous medium

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi All, Do you have any idea that how I can have a moving porous medium attached to the wall on a non-isothermal process. Basically, my problem is pretty simillar to THIS EXAMPLE The main difference would be that I want the porous medium moves to the right during the non-isothermal process. Let's say the porous medium is attached on top of a moving belt, which is countinuesly moving. I guess I need to use moving mesh but not sure how I can implement that while I have all the other physics in the mentioned example. Thanks for your responds...

0 Replies Last Post Apr 2, 2020, 12:27 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Milad Farzad

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.