Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Simple Mesh Problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello All, I am having a very very simple meshing problem. I have rectangular geometries stacked up with different dimensions. The cross section looks like a staircase. I would like to mesh this in rectangular blocks. I can do a 2D face with mapped meshing and put the distributions to decide the size of the mesh. However I cannot seem to sweep the mesh successfully from one face to the other to mesh the 3D structure entirely. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

-------------------
Ozan Erturk

0 Replies Last Post Apr 8, 2020, 11:35 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ozan Erturk

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.