Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Can't find any S-Parameters data

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I'm Rara, Im doing my research on metamaterials for hyperthermia treatment. I've just finished with my Complementary Split Ring Resonator (CSRR) simulations. I found the cut off frequency. But, I'm confused that I don't find any S-Parameters data sheet (S11 and S21) and I need to use that data so I can see the differences of gap for the frequency.

Those, I attach my simulation how itdisplayed after the simulation.

Thanks,

2 Replies Last Post Apr 14, 2020, 4:29 a.m. EDT

Posted: 4 years ago Apr 13, 2020, 1:28 p.m. EDT
Updated: 4 years ago Apr 13, 2020, 1:29 p.m. EDT

Hi,

Under derived values, right mouse click and select global evaluation and add it to the node. Using the + sign, add s-parameter emw.S11(or whatever you want) using the menus. THis will give you values underneath the model window after you press evaulate. You can toggle between polar/not polar.

Hi, Under derived values, right mouse click and select global evaluation and add it to the node. Using the + sign, add s-parameter emw.S11(or whatever you want) using the menus. THis will give you values underneath the model window after you press evaulate. You can toggle between polar/not polar.

Posted: 4 years ago Apr 14, 2020, 4:29 a.m. EDT

Thank you so much for helping me. I got the data. :-)

Thank you so much for helping me. I got the data. :-)

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.