Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

natrual convection - heat flux calculation - pls help

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi there I’m exploring natural convection and still new in it, I solved a simple problem and it works as attached My issue is why heat flux from natural convection are huge as can be seen in dervided 664.6 w/m2 ? its laminar floiw, How COMSOL estimate that? why so high I calculated average surface value , i attached my model (its 10 mb so I ahd to zip it) , its v 5.5 thanks for your help Abraham

0 Replies Last Post May 2, 2020, 3:37 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Abraham Mansouri

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.