Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Time dependent solver problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hii, i am facing a problem in comsol 5.2. i am always finding a problem in time dependent is that "Nonlinear solvee did not converge Maximum number of Newtonian iterations reached" please guide me what i am doing wrong. Thanks

1 Reply Last Post May 20, 2020, 1:31 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago May 20, 2020, 1:31 a.m. EDT
Updated: 4 years ago May 20, 2020, 1:32 a.m. EDT

It means your boundary conditions are inconsistent. Please check your physics definitions. Make sure to have a good understanding of the theory and physics behind your problem before attempting to do it in comsol. If you can, attach your model file so people can have a look at it.

It means your boundary conditions are inconsistent. Please check your physics definitions. Make sure to have a good understanding of the theory and physics behind your problem before attempting to do it in comsol. If you can, attach your model file so people can have a look at it.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.