Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Failed to evaluate variable.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am simulating a custom supersonic air-to-air ejector. I am using the High Mach Number Flow interface. I am receiving errors and was wondering if anyone can help me solve these errors? Thank you so much!

The errors are:

Failed to find a solution for the initial parameter.
Segregated Step 1
Division by zero.
Function: /
Failed to evaluate expression.
Expression: d(((comp1.hmnf.qwfc_d*(comp1.hmnf.TdWF-comp1.hmnf.Td)) *test(comp1.hmnf.TdWF-comp1.hmnf.Td))/comp1.hmnf.Tplus_d,{test1})
Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression.
Expression: ((comp1.hmnf.qwfc_d*(comp1.hmnf.TdWF-comp1.hmnf.Td)) *test(comp1.hmnf.TdWF-comp1.hmnf.Td))/comp1.hmnf.Tplus_d
Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression.
Expression: (-2*if(comp1.hmnf.hasWF_d,comp1.hmnf.qwfc_d*(comp1.hmnf.TdWF- comp1.hmnf.Td)*test(comp1.hmnf.TdWF-comp1.hmnf.Td)/comp1.hmnf.Tplus_d,0)*pi*r)*(dvol spatial)
Returned solution is not converged.

0 Replies Last Post Jul 16, 2020, 11:08 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Alex

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.