Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Annoying bug in Parametric Sweep

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I'm using Parametric Sweep alot, and I've notice very annoying bug (or it is just my bad). Here is the senario of the problem: 1. I set up a Parametric Sweep for first time. It worked just fine. 2. I needed to change the value in the "Parameter Value List", and run it again. However, I found out that COMSOL used the old value not the new one. The reason I found is in (Parametric Sweep under Job Configurations node). After each run, this node swiches to "User defined" instead of staying as "Parametric Sweep".

In short, the problem is that after each run, I have to remember to go to (Parametric Sweep under Job Configurations node) to change it back to "Parametric Sweep". Why does it swich after each run to "User Defined"?

1 Reply Last Post Aug 25, 2020, 3:08 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago Aug 25, 2020, 3:08 a.m. EDT

I have noticed that changes the Parametric sweep settings are not automatically updated to job configurations.

I have noticed that changes the Parametric sweep settings are not automatically updated to job configurations.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.