Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parametric Sweep Parameters are in one list instead of multiple?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm running a model for a speaker that has four parametric sweeps. In every plot group, instead of seeing four different parameter lists, I get one list with every possible combination of those parameters. It's horrific to sift through it, and was hoping someone could tell me how to keep them separated in my results.

Right now it looks like:

Parameter Selection: (Length, Voltage, Phase, Delay)

I want it to look like:

Parameter Selection: (Length) Parameter Selection: (Voltage) Parameter Selection: (Phase) Parameter Selection: (Delay)

I've attempted to change the "Sweep Type" from Specified Combinations to All Combinations, and re-ordered the sweeps to no avail. Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you!

0 Replies Last Post Sep 7, 2020, 1:02 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Paul Vedier

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.