Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

I cannot run the Comsol file in Eclipse

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I just started using COMSOL, so I don't know much, but I tried to automate the COMSOL process by exporting the COMSOL file to Eclipse, but I ran into the following problems

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.comsol.nativejni.util.FlLicense.initWS0(Lcom/comsol/nativejni/CPointer;)V at com.comsol.nativejni.util.FlLicense.initWS0(Native Method) at com.comsol.nativejni.util.FlLicense.<init>(SourceFile:71) at com.comsol.nativejni.util.FlLicense.getInstance(SourceFile:146) at com.comsol.nativeutil.d.c.<clinit>(SourceFile:22) at com.comsol.nativeutil.d.b.k(SourceFile:614) at com.comsol.model.util.ServerModelUtil.create(SourceFile:42) at com.comsol.model.util.ModelUtil.create(SourceFile:83) at comsol.demo.run(demo.java:10) at comsol.demo.main(demo.java:31)

I've tried configuring environment variables,''''C:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL54\Multiphysics\lib\win64'''',But I failed in the end

0 Replies Last Post Sep 9, 2020, 3:57 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello JC Mike

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.