Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

timeint cannot evaluate expression

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I'm using "transport of solute species in porous media" module to find out how the concentration change. I have a term called retention which desribes how much particles deposit inside the porous media. It equals to the time integration of (velocity*(inlet concentration-outlet concentration)/length), where velocity, length and inlet concentration are constant values. So in Results>Derived values, I want to use timeint( ) to integrate my variable c (concentration), however, it said "undefined variable".

I don't know why it says "undefined variable" since I did define it. And how to fix it?

Thank you in advance if you can help me out.

0 Replies Last Post May 13, 2021, 2:17 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Xuejia Du

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.