Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Frequency-transient step

Saina Farrokhpour sani

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have a multilayered model which the properties of the layers is dependent on the incoming EM wave frequency. The EM part can be done for a range of frequencies but when I want to use Multiphysics, and combine the heat transfer in the solid and the EM study. I think I shold use Frequency-transient step. This is where the problem arises. I should consider a wide frequency range (the materials are frequency dependent), but in this step we can put a range for time and just one frequency! what can I do?Can I define the frequency as a parameter (equavalent to the incident EM wave frequency) and obtain the resulat for various frequencies? Thank you

0 Replies Last Post Aug 20, 2021, 5:19 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Saina Farrokhpour sani

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.