Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error in Building the mesh

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The below post is related to an [archived discussion](/forum/thread/35049/unable-to-create-mesh-error-free-tetrahedral-1 Hello everyone I'm doing my thesis about simulation of Solar concentrator dish and I build up the model and defined the materials, I presumes that everything is done correctly but still have an error when I build the mesh. can enyone help me please! please have a look on the error photos below !! Thanks in advance

1 Reply Last Post Oct 5, 2021, 8:46 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago Oct 5, 2021, 8:46 a.m. EDT

It is very difficult to look at the reason for the mesh warning without the model. That being said, what you have received is a mesh warning, (NOT a mesh error), which may not affect the solution anyway.

The simulation error message is nothing to do with that mesh warning, it looks like you are missing the definition of a variable somewhere in your model.

It is very difficult to look at the reason for the mesh warning without the model. That being said, what you have received is a mesh warning, (NOT a mesh error), which may not affect the solution anyway. The simulation error message is nothing to do with that mesh warning, it looks like you are missing the definition of a variable somewhere in your model.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.