Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parametric sweep for multiple dimensions changing at once

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am doing a project for school where we have to optimize a bank of tubes to have the least amount of pressure drop over the system. The hydrolic diameter of each elipse needs to stay constant so when the height changes the width need to change. The equation to relate a and b is to long to put into the computer so i was wondering if i can input both a and b into a parametric sweep and if each can change for each sweep without relating them to each other but instead just inputting the values i want for both a and b for each sweep.

1 Reply Last Post Dec 3, 2021, 12:22 p.m. EST
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 years ago Dec 3, 2021, 12:22 p.m. EST
Updated: 2 years ago Dec 3, 2021, 12:43 p.m. EST

Jacob,

this is possible. Check the documentation for parametric sweeps.

Cheers Edgar

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
Jacob, this is possible. Check the documentation for parametric sweeps. Cheers Edgar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.