Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Exporting simulation end time in Parametric study

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

My 2D heat transfer study is transient and the simulation stops when a particular boundary reaches desired temperature or it will run until the specified end time (eg: 100 steps).

If the stopping criteria is satisfied at 60 steps, how do I print or export this time-step number? Currently, I created a time vs temperature 1D plot and I am copying the table data to excel manually to check the last time step value.

I should be able implement the same in paramteric study such that my output table will have 2 columns. First column with paramter combination details and second column with last time step value for the corresponding combination.

Additionally, I also want to export the above mentioned 1D plot that shows the time vs temperature for each combination in the paramteric study.

Thank you.

Best Regards, Saketh Bharadwaj

0 Replies Last Post Apr 7, 2022, 9:34 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Polina Pirch

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.