Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Unable to Export Entirety Of Log.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello Everyone, I am attempting to collect all of the time steps taken by COMSOL for my transient model. After completing the simulation, the log does not include all of the steps (in this case, it only displays steps 128-175). Is there a way to expand the number of steps seen in the log after simulation? When I tried to export the log under reports , it still cuts off at 128. My current solution is to copy and paste as the log is running. Thanks for any help!

2 Replies Last Post Nov 12, 2022, 7:10 p.m. EST
Henrik Sönnerlind COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 year ago Nov 10, 2022, 12:16 p.m. EST

You can set the log window size from Preferences. Depending on which version you are running it is either under General or under User Interface.

-------------------
Henrik Sönnerlind
COMSOL
You can set the log window size from *Preferences*. Depending on which version you are running it is either under *General* or under *User Interface*.

Posted: 1 year ago Nov 12, 2022, 7:10 p.m. EST

You can set the log window size from Preferences. Depending on which version you are running it is either under General or under User Interface.

This worked, thank you Henrik!

>You can set the log window size from *Preferences*. Depending on which version you are running it is either under *General* or under *User Interface*. This worked, thank you Henrik!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.