Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

computing in comsol

Jeevitha Selvaraj
The 3D plot group appears light green throughout the model. There is no error indication. How to get the correct result.
I am simulating a spin based device. Many materials I have incorporated are user defined.Is it because of that? or else what should i do?Please help.

Regards
Jeevi

1 Reply Last Post Oct 15, 2012, 5:16 AM EDT
Posted: 5 years ago Oct 15, 2012, 5:16 AM EDT
Hi

often light green corresponds to "0" the initial condition by default of COMSOL. perhaps your model is missing some source factor

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi often light green corresponds to "0" the initial condition by default of COMSOL. perhaps your model is missing some source factor -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.