Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Matlab function is not found

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, My comsol model calls a matlab function. when I call the function from comsol desktop enviorment, the model runs whell and no error message is given. however, if I save the model mph file as matlab m file and run that m file from matlab, it reports an error:

Java exception occurred: Exception:

com.comsol.util.exceptions.FlException: The following feature has
encountered a problem

The following feature has encountered a problem:

- Feature: Dependent Variables 1 (sol1/v1)

Matlab function is not found: InitTempFunc

- Function: InitTempFunc

I put every files in the same folder and open matlab via comsol with matlab. Could any one suggest how to make comsol to find the matlab function?

Thanks, John

0 Replies Last Post May 31, 2023, 2:24 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Hao Zhang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.